Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Magical Battle Arena Complete Form


HEY !
guess what ! AreaZero just updated their Magical Battle Arena website .

Let me show you guys ,
what they have added 


COOL isnt it ! just cant wait the patch to be release !

WEAPON = Magic Knight Swords ( HIKARI , UMI & FUU swords)
POWER = 1. FIRE ARROW
                         2.WATER DRAGON
               3.Midori Gale
ULTIMATE = Combination of 3 rune gods

[ I'm not so sure about the power , because my japanese are weak ]
=P

but , when i saw this picture , I'm kinda disappointed  ( T _ T )
know why? 
I thought that HIKARU , UMI and FUU will be 3 separated character in this game,
but , 3 in 1 character seem to be more cool ! XD 
I can't wait to try it .

next ~
FIRE ARROW ~ !!!!!

haha... i guess who watched Magic Knight Rayearth , know why I'm screaming 
FIRE ARROW , because that's the magic used in the picture =D

hmmm ... this one im kinda Blur ..
I guess this power is used in the final episode of Magic Knight Rayearth Season 2.
Sorry , I forgot it name ( actually I don't even memorize it ) xD

By the way , we now are able to listen to these Magic Knight voices =D
click here

SUPPORT FLY SYSTEM & AREAZERO by BUYING their PRODUCTS =]





like this post ?

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes