Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Moody

Just too much thing waiting for me to do recently ,
I got not enough time !

The moral's activities
will start soon.
I have to prepare
some of the tools 
need in the activity .
'first aids' 
==
this the only thing I need to prepare ,
I guess ...

Kinda surprise that ,
why me?
Ketua Keselamatan & Kecemasan
[Emergency Leader]
I got no experience
in this kind of case .
I feel very thankful
who submit up my name for this
responsibility =D
but ....==

I feel weird about my friends ,
don't they afraid of ME?
haha....
I got no skill in healing 
neither saving someone .

Nevermind then ,
It give me a chance for learning =D
anyway , I love this place , 
what I do now?
just ....
learn some basic skills .
hahahaxD

Task 1 : learn basic skills
Task 1.1 : write a letter to get the FIRST AIDS from PBSM 
Task 1.2 : teach my members some basic skills 

Hope my group can work together =]

Next ,
once the moral activity end ,
time for
PASSING UP THE 
PENDIDIKAN MORAL FOLIO !

Task 2 : complete moral folio

Then ....
I have to squeeze some of my time ,
for revision ...
urgent task ==

Task 3 : revision 

If there any homework,
I need to get rid all of them 
before start my revision.
unavoidable Task =_=

Task 4 : HOMEWORK !


4 Task!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMBATTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try my best 


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes