Do You Like My Blog ? =D

LOVE - Sweet Yet Dangerous

I guess ,
what's LOVE in everyone minds
is
something like this?




Well , It's definitely not.
LOVE , it's look Sweet , Its do taste sweet ,
Yet , It also cause addiction.

Why ? why I'm posting this article just after I made my comeback to my blog?
It's because ,
during the period when I away from blogging ,
I saw , I feel , I taste
and I learnt
something about
the
MIGHTY LOVE

Yeah ,
My friends do sense something wron about me ,
Everything in my facebook doe look like me.
Yeah,
I sound
'fall out of love'



Like what I said just now ,
I saw , feel , tasted and learnt
these
from surrounding,
and I experienced it.

I'm here ,
to share some on my own opinion.

" Love is all the same
The more you give your heart, the more your heart hurts "

You cried , because you truly loved.
Even if you tried to Erase , but It wont go.
If you feel so lonely ,

Just close your eyes.
No one understand you , more than yourself. 

when your heart wanting to cry ,
Yea , Just go with the flow ,

" WHEN YOU FEEL PAIN IN LOVE , CRY IS THE MEDICINE "

Dont try to forget , Don't try to erase,

because that will just make it go harder.
when you miss her / him ,
just long for her / him. 

No matter how hard you try ,
you will still break up ,
if he/she is not for you.

Don't be upset , Don't be lonely .
LOVE
Like a blooming and withering flower,
it'll come again.
Time is medicine
so,

'' Give the TIME some Time " 

as time passes , you will forget somehow

"If it's a person who is for you, you will meet that personIf it's a person who is not for you, you will be separatedThat's what love is, that's what separation is"

Love ,
its all about
Heart

if someone loved you ,
he/she wont let you get hurt ,
wont let you drop your tears.

Its too late ,
if he/she apologize again and again ,
after you cried.
It's just ,
round and round ,
Love->Cry -> Forgive
Don't keep stucking in the Roundabout ,

You deserved to be treated good.

LOVE IS JUST ILLUSION & DECORATION
BEHIND THE BREAK UP

Sorry ,
If you are in love and reading this article.
This article is just my opinions.

If you really found someone who truly love you ,
please ,
appreciate her/him ,
Appreciate ,
is not just a word to be said .
Please ,
take action.
Appreciate Her/Him ,
by
Loving her/him.

Loving her / him ,
by
Protecting and making her/him to feel happy.

If you don't feel happy ,
Just let your hands off.
Back off , let your love one , have a better life.
Well , we are happy when we saw someone we loved happy right? =]

The moment ,
where you decided to let go ,
prepare your heart and soul ,
because ,
she/he might not coming toward you and hold you.
You will feel lost ,
but you have to adapt it ASAP.

" YOU MAY CRY BUT PROMISE YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL STAND UP AGAIN "

Be strong ,
because after every break up ,
it's a test.
All those memories , promises
will always stay in your heart.
Yup ,
Sweet Yet Dangerous ,
LOVE,
is dangerous ,
be wise ,
you might cost your life ,
if you cant be wise.
You will found someone better in future =]
don't lost hope ,
every ending , is a song for a new beginning.

hmmm...
let's listen to a song,
here :



listen it , feel it , understand it ( english lyric )

Don't tell me ,
all because it's in language that we dont know what she singing makes you dont wanna listen to it.
well ,
if you did.
Then you are Heartless.
Listening to song ,
it's not just listen with your ears ,
you need to FEEL the song ,
with your heart.
The rhythm , the tones ,
You don't need to understand what she's singing ,
but feel it !

Good Luck in LOVE ,
and
Fighting for LIFE
=]

Hope you enjoy the song
[ This post is just all about writer's opinion and view. Purposely Sharing , no other meaning ]





This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes