Do You Like My Blog ? =D

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

2013 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
My New Year Resolution for 2013?

Academic
I wish to do well in my study. No 'wishing' here, I just promise myself that I will give out all my best.
Target, Yes of course, I wanna score well in my exams. Finish my Foundation with flying colour, I promise to make my family proud. 


Social
I want to meet more friends this year. Feeling myself very passive in social for the last few years. As target, I hope to meet all the juniors and seniors in and outside of my university. WOW ! that's a big one ! hahaXD
Also, I wish to get closer to every of my friend, understand them more and deeper =]

Personal

- KEEP FIT !!!
- Involve myself more in Sport ! FIGHTING !
- K-POP FIGHTING !! XD
- Keep on my Blog activities, increase blog views, increase likes and followers. WOW ! dream big ~!
- FORM A K-POP CLUB in my University next year.
- Be happy
- Hope to found a friend willing to listen, understand and stand by me.
- Change to a better me, less emotional, less sensitive =]
- Keep contact with my old friends =]


Today, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. 

I'll make sure that I Write a good one =]



However, the main wish for 2013...

I only wish is just to be....
 HAPPY everyday in 2013 =]

Family, Friends and everyone around me, submerged in the warmth of love and happiness.
My only wish... My only hope ^^



This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. fashgrace says:

    good luck! i think if you wanna increase your blog views, try visiting other people blog and comment, they will view you back ^^

  2. Okay ^^ Thanks for your suggestion. Hehe. :) have a nice day

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes