Do You Like My Blog ? =D

131229 2013 SBS GAYO DAEJUN (Updated New Video Link on 2 Jan 2014)


 131229 2013 SBS Gayo Daejun (English Subs)


TIPS : You can stop the blog background music by pressing the PAUSE button on the music player on the bottom of this website =]
PART 1



PART 2




Happy watching =]
Will update this post if there's HD video for this
Stay Tuned for upcoming MBC GAYO DAEJUN

NOTE : Please watch the video or download it before it get removed due to copyright issue. Happy New Year. =] Enjoy ur concert

This entry was posted in

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The videos aren't playing. Actually. it just keeps "loading"

  2. Thanks for your feedback =] I updated the Link. Please try again

  3. Unknown says:

    Yo will there be eng sub for all the gayo daejoon?

  4. Probably not. Because these video will get removed soon by youtube. The Kpop fans dont have enough time to sub it.

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes