Do You Like My Blog ? =D

MAGICAL BATTLE ARENA COMPLETE FORM(Doujin Game From FLY SYSTEM+AREAZERO)

Hmm...maybe not many people know about what is Doujin Game...

Doujin Game is the game which involve or have character from a japanese anime.. ^^
The 1st thing i want to share here are about the Magical Battle Arena Complete Form ^-^
This game developed about 3 years... it developed rapidly, from a normal version developed to a Lyrical Pack ...then to Complete Form...





From the Normal Version = Character like Nanoha , Fate, Sakura , Kirara,Sarara,Nowe , Ruru can be chosen ....The most basic Attack are available to be used...^^ very good...









In lyrical Pack version ...MORE CHARACTER ARE ADDED !!! WOW !!! That make me soo happy XD last year...hahahaXD the characters added in Lyrical Pack are = Nanoha STS , Vita , Hayate... ^^






In COMPLETE FORM.... the Latest Version ^^
The Game have been Developed by AreaZero, the system also had changed ^^ The Game get more joyful ...and
FATE TESTAROSSA HARLAOWN ( Strikers Fate) have Added ^^
Strong Character in the game ~ hard to beat...




LATEST NEWS =
Another 3 Warriors is going to Join the GAME !!!
They are from the anime name
I sure the game is getting hotter ^^














Visit the Main Page for more detail : http://area-zero.net/product/mba/index.htm
Or
Join the FACEBOOK GROUP : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=192791138770

For Futher information
Please visit
my DOWNLOAD site
http://area-zero.net/mba.jpg


Game STATUS : Released ( Magic knight Rayearth ) 
visit here for download :http://densonblogdownload.blogspot.com/2010/11/game-section.html

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes