Do You Like My Blog ? =D

WHAT?!

What a shocking news for me... Im now still cant accept of it..This week was my school academy week ..some kind of that. it was a meaningful week for those at form 5,but for me or even the form 4 students, it a boring week~ because, we will miss many of our P&P and we will always move to the hall to attend some course about future job..
My target of life was set, but maybe im still worry with my decision , what can do? just do the best in every exam, until get the SPM result, then just decide..Haha

In the hall, was bored , i just walk all around, chat with friends, and i saw a place with many people around it.. me walk slowly to there...and ... ohh ! its a medical check out for all students, are free ..haha..
Then, very normal, i sat at the chair provided, and... the nurse gave me a form to fill in... i fill all the information required, and.. the nurse take my hand, and give me a Blood Pressure test... my hand feel a force coming out from the machine ..the machine was squeezing my hand ...then after few seconds, it released...and i take a look on the screen on it ..

WHAT ?! !!!!
155 for the upside, which 120 is normal pressure..
and
95 for the downside, which 80 is normal pressure...

the nurse was shocked ! and look at me with a Big eyes...O.O
and we give it another test, the result also the same..
she told me to eat less sweet & Salty food...
and..
sleep earlier..
maybe it cause by im sleeping at 11.30pm these 2day..
all because of my PHYSIC and the public speaking ...
Now , being a student is not easy...
we will get High Blood Pressure.
some of my friends also have the same problem as me,
some are Low Blood Pressure..
Haha XD

Haizz...javascript:void(0)
there are no other ways,
just have to
1st , eat less sweet & salty food
2nd, sleep earlier,
3rd, decrease my computing time ...

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes