Do You Like My Blog ? =D

busy again ...

24th October 2010
i guess every students in SMK Mahsuri will know about this day ...
[or just me so care about it ] hahaha
its final exam !!
final exam sound very hard , and it sound its a end for my form 4 life [ happy ] =]
but...
it also tell me that my form 5 life is coming toward me..
Form 5 ...
What a terrible life i heard from my seniors.
what form 5 need to do is
(1) study
(2) study
(3) keep on study
starting to worry about my own future ...
1 year = 365days
day by day ... time passed rapidly...
just left about a week for me to do my preparation for the exam ,
worry , shivering , scare ...

lets change the topic [ i dont wanna stress up myself ] haha
UPSR exam maybe CANCELED !!!! so happy !!!
but ...
its not my business , hahaha
but , my own opinion ,
why should we cancel UPSR ?
for me , UPSR is a target for a primary school..
a small target lead to another bigger target [PMR]
PMR should not been terminated ,
cause by the streaming classes ,
so,
SPM is the most important...
so why ? huh ?
UPSR is a pressure for student to improve themselves ...
hahaha... anyway , dont care about it ,
any decision sure have it own Good and Bad =]
smile always are the best decision....
cheese ~

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes