Do You Like My Blog ? =D

KARA !!!


Hey friends ! Do you guys know KARA ? A music group from Korea =]
They all just amazing …
I knew them when I’m attending a celebration [ D’CAT ] , we visited the Game Park , there are a lot of game machine . It’s not my first time visit there , but I’m still can’t find any of the game suit with me [ hahaha xP ] so , I walk around , saw a special game machine with nice song ~
This is it !! the machine ~ nice =]

WOW ! in there have many new song ~
Poker face – Lady gaga ,
Beat it - M.Jackson
Fighting fever [if I not wrong]- Naruto [ This rock ! ]
Nobody – Wonder girl
& many more , I can’t list it out all …
Then … its just like everything arranged …maybe this call Fate .
I heard – Wanna from KARA… haha=]
I quite like their dance style and their voice was as nice as their look like … Don’t believe ? watch this

( wanna & mister ---- Kara )

( L upin --- KARA ) [ my favourite ]
=]
hehe .... enjoy

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes