Do You Like My Blog ? =D

G20 Asia Song Festival !!!! =D




although this festival is quite OLD ,
but ,
I just watch it last night ...xD

Most surprising it ,
the festival Begin with
4MINUTE !!!!

they present their ,
I My Me Mine , HuH & Hot Issue

and !
I realize that ! they have edited their songs !
the beat become faster ,
and it feel kinda more Rock ...
Im still finding that version of HuH & I My Me Mine ,
please share with me , if any of you know where to download it =]






then the festival continue with
thai singer ,
Bie  
quite famous ,
even Im a Malaysian , I also know who is him xD
i-Mobile model , i guess ....


AKB48

also present their songs too ...
T-T why Mizuki Nana didnt join that festival ...

BEAST 

come with their SHOCK

and

KARA !!!

LUPIN & MISTER
my favourite ...
LUPIN !!!!!! xD

I found the Video , let me share it here ,
Kara - LUPIN
Kara - MISTER
hope you guys enjoy it xD

and 
Michael Wong ,
from ...
MALAYSIA !!!


hmmm ...
Many to write ,
it impossible for me to write it all here !!!xD


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes