Do You Like My Blog ? =D

High Quality or Small Size ? ( MP3 download )

I believe that everyone ,
' download '
=]

we can get anything downloadable ,
such as ,
Video , Mp3 , Picture and File / Documents ,
with a simple click ,
that was cool =]

Okay,
Today just wanna say about MP3 ,
I think everyone know what is MP3...

what will you accentuate ?
the MP3 file SIZE ?
or the MP3 file Quality ?

There are difference between small size MP3 file with the one with Larger file size ..

for some expert in downloading MP3 ,
I sure that they already realized them ...

now let's have a comparison



BIG SIZE                   VS                SMALL SIZE




  * Need larger space                                                               * only small space required
  * May slow down your devide                                               *  It doesn't slow down your device
  * provide higher quality                                                        * Provide lower quality                                                                                                   (sometimes error will occur )
  * Provide better background music                                      * Not very good in Background music
  * Provide clear voices                                                           * Not too good in voice management
  * Provide more info about the file                                         * Provide incomplete file information 
( example : Album , years , artist )




Final comparison 
the best way is LISTEN yourself XD

BIG FILE



SMALL FILE





both are from SAME BAND , SAME ALBUM , and SAME VERSION

so what your choice?

=]

You can hear the difference more clearly , if you wear Headphone / Earphone ....

Happy Hearing =]


   

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes