Do You Like My Blog ? =D

yeah yeah yeah ~

After 3 weeks of exam ...
It's finally 
HOLIDAY !!!
that's what I've been waiting for soo long ...
3weeks of EXAM !
I feel that i become old 3 year >.<
3weeks with 5hours of sleep ...
facing Books ( include FACEBOOK ) hahahaxD
for almost 5hours + ,
It very suffering >.<
especially when you meet subjects like
Sejarah + Biology come together in 1 day..
SEJARAH ( History ) --- Memorize ...
BIOLOGY ----- Understanding + memorize...

my brain RAM almost reach the maximum !!!
Plus the time table in this mid-term examination was SUCKS !!!
but ... that is PAST ~
haha...
as I always said ...
'let the past be the past '

NOW !!!
Enjoy my holiday ....
wanna be younger 3 year after being old for 3 year because of exam .xD

Visited a party , YAY !!
with my 94 friends again la !
we took picture again ! =D
Damn love taking picture with a group of friends !
At 
JDs Sixties Cafe , Pekan Rabu ,
Pulau Langkawi , Kedah 

Dont forget to pay a visit if you came Pulau Langkawi !
or if you are from other country ~
Come MALAYSIA PULAU LANGKAWI !!!! xD
ahahahaxD 

 LoL .... everyone not ready for photo yet !! hahaxD



okay serious ... CHEESE ~~ =D

All of us are HANDSOME + PRETTY ! 
so please don't fall in love with us ~ hahahaxD

....hmmmm..... that's all for today !
=D

I  LOVE  94  !!!

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes