Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Frustrating week





Grr !
what a frustrating week ,
everything planned turn bad  ==
Frust!!!!


( hahaXD im not the one in that picture , just wanna show you guys how frust I am )
actually , I wont do that to my laptop ,
I still need it to life =D
hmmm ... how it taste actually ? ( LOL .... Im out of topic )

Frustrated !!!!!!
Broken Heart !!!!!!!
my plans all screwed up !!!
DAMN !
I wanted to say it out loud !!! but i Cant!!! 
I Want to scold you ! but I can't !
( lol ... being emo.. )

I tried to control my emotion from bursting out ,
but I cant ...
so I decided to write this post ! express all my frustration here !
( haha.... trying to infect my readers with my EMO disease XD )

sigh*
this week , I'm full of anger !
I just wanna say

"Please be responsible , you just screwed what we have planned, If that day i didnt asked you about our plan, i guess you wont tell me your decision..."

nevermind ... I wont blame you , actually not your problem too, 
but the decision you tell me that night , was devastating !
Im angry not because of your decision [ you got no choice and i knew your hardship ]
what I'm angry is
your attitude 
you should tell me before I'm asking you !
Actually I don't care ! what I care is OUR FRIEND , he already working so hard for our plan !
and your attitude makes me to feel GUILTY to break his DREAM !
Don't tell me that you cant change anything ,
let me tell you !
YOU CAN ! what you need to do is inform us before we started the work !

[ WHATEVER ! ]


FINE !

Next case  !

"Please ! Use your brain before you take any action or say anything ! your SHIT words making the world sucks ! and PLEASE DO CARE OTHER PEOPLE FEELING!"

eat back your shit words ! 
[ wahahaha XD omg ! funny ! ]

...
what had happened these few days ,
making me crazy ! 
and these day ,
I saw you guys true faces behind the mask!
I feel disappointed to you guys ! not


╔                                                                              
NOTE:
This post are just proposed to express
my feeling , is not proposed to criticize
anyone
╚                                                                              ╝





This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes