Do You Like My Blog ? =D

My 17th Birthday !

8June2011      
 rainy day  
( I love rainy days ) =D


making wish 
(hmm making wishes actually =D )
I love this picture soo much !


my birthday doughnut 
instead of cakes~ 
hahahxD
creative isnt it ?
[ Cakes & Doughnut both make with flour~ so what's the difference! =P]


whose hand is that?!
its my bestfriend KahTing hand ~

The moment she light up the candle ,
I'm touched ... ( T_T )
' Ouch! this Lighter didnt like me so much , keep 'burn' my finger .. '
but , she still light it up one by one ,
although the candles keep extinguish ...
thank you KAHTING !

next.. 


they singing birthday song to me !! ( ^ w ^ )
hehe... happy ~
it's my first time celebrate my birthday with friends =D
TIFFANY even bring a little speaker 
with BIRTHDAY SONG music...
hahaxD but due to some error ,
the speaker have been turned off... wahahahxD
The moment , 
"wait ... "
[ tiffany handing a small pen-like speaker , and twist it ]
and I heard a birthday music ..
I'm feeling wanna cry ,
[ NO ! my mum say BOY cannot cry so easily ! ] hahahaxD
I'm very happy , when saw my friends ,
they all prepare everything for my birthday ! ( TwT ) Thanks God ! I have a gang of good friends..

but..
everything changed when the birthday song end ...


my 'DEAR FRIENDS' , 
very good treating me ...
they even give me a free + healthy face treatment ..
[ hmmm... chocolate treatment ] 
and force me to eat all the 
extremely DARK+SWEET doughnut ..
Nightmare ! =D phobia~


Making wishes ..
what wish ? hahaha
I won't tell you guys ~
but here some clues ~
hehe...
3 wishes ~
1 . for everyone around me
2. for my Important person
3. myself 

shhh~~~~ XD

Then we have some bowling ~~
the balls LOVE me !!!
they give me strike once , and SPARE once !
and I know that with my sixth sense already =P

dear balls ~ I LOVE YOU too !!! =D
except the ORANGE BALL ! HNG ! =P

after bowling ~ we go for TINGTING !! ( Arcade )
played Tekken , Car racing & Music Box...
( T_T) tekken , I lose to malay ~ hahahxD i dont know him ... 
a challanger ~
[ LOL .... that was my 2nd time playing Tekken ... ]

then we have photo session ~ muahahahXD
we love taking photos ~

Me , KahTing & Aaron


LOVE THIS ONE ! got FEEL !

[ this one SAMPAT punya ]
but ... the feel not bad hahahaxD
NOTE : dont think too much


me and tiffany ...
handsome ~~ =D
i mean ... both of us wahahahahxD
satay ~=P



Me & KAHTING !
Abuuchak style =P



damn ! I LOVE THIS PICTURE !
i love my hair ~ wahahahaxD



this picture ...
have a quarrel with Vivian Quah ..hahahxD
dear readers ~
can you guys tell me , wether this picture consider as SEXY / COOL / STYLISH ?
hahaha.... =P


MESSAGE ZONE :

To : Cayson Lim

Thank you =D thank you for taking soo many pictures ~ appreciate it !!
thank you for your precious time too ~ =D
and thanks for your bag ~ =] THANK YOU !!! and your phone ... GENG lur~ 
You ! very LICIK , keep calling me to go ~ YOU ALL PLANNED ALL THESE ! 

To : Aaron Tan

ENDAO  !!! You ar !!  make me Sad + happy that day !! =D
but very thank you !!! ( T_T ) touch nia ...
when you come knock my shoulder , I really surprise ! 
I didn't thought that you will come ... thanks !
and You ACT very good ! even me been cheated ...haizzz...=D


To : Tiffany

Aiseh ~ thank you yar ~ your watch very nice ~ I WILL wear it everyday from now on !!!
touched? 
hahaha...cry then ~ =P jokes la ~
thank you yar ... I know u plan all this with Aaron , Cayson , Kahting !!! 
==|| 
especially the FACE TREATMENT !!!
thanks ~


To : Kahting

Thank you for the Crayon Shin Chan !!!
I never know that you know my favorite anime is SHIN CHAN ~
touch nia ~ now thinking where to put ~
hmmmm... maybe i will put on my bag ~ hehe ~ thank you yar !
YOU ALSO !!! ==||| face treatment planner .... cruel ! xD
hope you still remember this
' why the camera put so close to my face ?! ' hahaxD

To : Vivian Quah 

Hiao Ka Neh ! I ajak you , but u reject me .... sad nia .. ( T_T)
I RAMPAS YOUR BEAST Baru know ! hahahahaxD
anyway , thanks for your wish ya ~ hehe... I waiting NEXT TIME ~
someone promised something ~ =P

To : Jack Moh

Sorry ar .. this holiday give you many problems >.< 
go your home disturb you , give you lots of problems , Paiseh arr ~
but , very surprise is ...
you prepared me a present ( T w T )
I never think that you will give me present , 
for me , chatting with you already very happy already ..hahaxD
thanks again ~ I like your present ~ wahahahxD


[ THANK YOU !!!]

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!

= ]

This entry was posted in

7 Responses so far.

  1. minz_96 says:

    awww ! haha xD yah ! buddy ! promise it will not 反悔 ! okay ? xD

    HIAO KA NEH ! 4EVER ! xD

  2. Ok ! you say eh lo !! xD

  3. minz_96 says:

    yaah i say geh ! PROMISE LAH ! xD

    BOUNCE BOUNCE :D♥

    at the end ! i also feel the picture is SEXYY xD

  4. hahaxD Next year if you no come ~ I go KICK you ~ bounce bounce ~ hahaxD

  5. minz_96 says:

    okaylah ! one catch me go loh !xD

    if my birthday , you wanna come also ? haha xD

  6. =D sure ! u cant escape eh ~

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes