Do You Like My Blog ? =D

I'm growing =]


Good Morning guys =]
First of all , 
I wanna apologize for my late update.
Due to my busy schedule ,
I'm unable to update my blog.

It's quite a long time I didnt update my blog ,
So~ , this post will be longer XD

Hmm...
show you guys something ~

!!! WELCOME TO AIMST !!!


well , this is my where I study every morning =]
what a nice building ~~

Hmm ~~
This one !! I visit everyday XD
LIBRARYYYYYY !!


This ! my hostel !


Secret Basement !! 
( LOL XD just joking , its the building where my classroom located )
MERDEKA night~



I love Aimst ,
although at the beginning , I got a few problem about this.
Having a Science background ,
taking Foundation In Business in Aimst ,
It's HARD ! HARD ! and HARD!
It's a kind of torture for me,
in physically and mentally !!
=[

I have a very deep interest in science ,
and I have to take Business ,
which is totally a fresh for me .
Ridiculous !

Once in Aimst ,
I'm not only fighting with myself ,
I also have to face many other problems.
I tried my best not to be sad ,
when every senior come to me and ask me , whether I'm in Science.
( I fake a smile , and say I'm in foundation in Business )

one thing that I never forget is,
Cafeteria Aunt even asked me,
"Are you taking dentistry ? How many years will you be here?"
once again , I have to cover my broken heart with my smile ,
and saying that I'm taking business ,
smile and go away.
Yeah ...
even I'm smiling , but inside , I'm dying .

In other hand, 
In my first class ,
I unable to accept the reality that I'm inside a crowd classroom.
I mean ' noisy '
It totally difference from what I imagined before going into AIMST.
=[
Besides , 
Taking Business ,
I found there is nothing I familiar with !!! except ENGLISH & MATHS of course ==
Economics , FBA =[
Dear economics & FBA , can you love me more? =P
what I can say is ,
it really a challenge for me to take these 2 subjects.
1st time open the text books ,
got an urge to break down.

Also , 
I can't suit myself to be with 'specific' person ,
Tricky , Selfish ,
Doing anything to get what he want ,
and like to compete !
treating everyone with a mask on face.
Then acting innocent.
well , bravo ~ 
you got the award !
ASIAN THE BEST ACTOR AWARD !!
XD

Just been in AIMST for a month ,
he gave me plenty of reasons to ignore him.
well , who close to me , 
they know what that SUPER ACTOR did.
well ,
Dear Super Actor ,
If you saw my blog post =] Yeah , I'm talking about you.
So what? I dare to write it out , because it is the truth , 
and I don't even give you a single glance if you saw this.
one word
' Hopeless"
fully describe that Super Actor.
Sorry dear super actor, 
I'm not competing with you ,
I have my own objectives. 
( copyright, please dear actor , please have your own script, dont always copy people XD )
Just , Hope you get out of my life ! bitch !

[ I didnt mention who is the Super Actor here~ it is not a mentally attack , it is just sharing. So , if you think too much of my blog content. Sorry , it's your business =P ]

NEXT ~~
my housemates ~~ =D



aww...
feeling wanna sing 
" I love you~ You love me ~ we are happy family ~ "

having lunch

new housemate !
ENCORE !!

Zii ziiii ziii ~ ( electric shock)
She's HUI ZI ! ZI ZI ~
Glad to know her here =]
one of my closefriend who understand me.
I start to get close to her , because of a quarrel =]
although it is a bad quarrel ( note: I'm not the one quarrel to her )
but , I feel thankful to that case.
because of that fight ,
we know each other more =]
Jogging with Huizi and HuiXian XD
hehe

Hangout ~
Bad version XD
( Stone Teoh ! Nixon !! and who's finger is that? @@ )

Peace version XD
( LOL ! that mystery finger is belong to Yik Chung == )


[ Hey stalker ! stop stalking behind me !!! ] 
well , someone stalked me while im typing this XD

hahaha...
Here !
the SAMPAT Trio
[ Handsome me , LengLui Qi En & Zizi HuiZi ~ ]
=]
Bestfriend I got here at Aimst.
Thanks Qi En for your medicine =]
It SUPERB !
Sh*t rove bettle !
dont ever get close to me again !!

RAYA HANGOUT !!!


Ohmy god ! Natasha !! XD
Kiss Kiss * XD



I miss the day , we study at SMK mahsuri .
Tiffany Teh , Linda Teh , Natasha , Cayson, Chuanyin !!
I miss you guys sooo damn much.

Tiffany : Thanks for becoming my life teacher and change my life XD
keep contact , anything dont mind to find me =]
Take care =]
haha 
' Bah Bee lor ~ =P '

Linda : Day By Day ~ nice !!! XD and I saved your song in my phone. Whenever I feel wanna give up ,Once i heard ' Penguin +U ! ' , I energetic back. Thanks a lot =]

Natasha : hahaXD Thanks for answering my phone " starbuck " XD , and thanks to be my mummy listener.
well =[
I'm still don't know what you and my mummy chatted . CURIOUS !!!

CAYSON : Jibut ! hate you ! when free also wont SMS find me. Broken heart !!!
=[ sipekk miss you ... Miss sitting beside you and study together . T.T

ChuanYin : I don't know why you came late to the gathering =.= Future engineer , please be punctual XD
hahahaXD 



AIMST -2012 JULY INTAKE



=]

So far , I have suit myself in Aimst =]
No worries guys.
STEP IT UP STEP IT UP !!
End my post here ,
Thanks for reading ,
have a nice day
=D







This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes