Do You Like My Blog ? =D

IN THE WIND

Hey Guys,
How are you all ?
staying fit ??


Finally I have some free space to update my blog.
For your information,
I have no time in Term 2.
Assignments , Homeworks and Projects.
......................................BUT.............................................

It's full of fun =]


Just finish my Mid-term exam,
how's was it?
I think, it's okay for me =)
well, fall sick on the week before exam.
Due to busy schedule and hectic life,
I fall sick =/
Diarrhea + a sudden fever
First time, had a suffer night at university,
alone....
That night all my housemate went to my ex-housemate house overnight.

Honestly, I felt afraid.
Worried if anything happen on me.
Then, my senior came and accompany me.
Feel sorry for him,
I just fall asleep as he came.
But, thanks him for accompany me.
Next morning,
got an extreme bad feeling,
feeling wanna vomit but nothing come out =.=|||
Went to a clinic with a help from my friend.
Then everything go okay...
Thanks for those caring of me that week.
^^

By the way,
NEWSCASTING, one of the project we assigned to do...
WAS FULL OF FUN !!!
opss! i shouldn't use "WAS" since it havent fully accomplished yet.
Making own videos with friends and teammates,
for sure it is another new experience of joy for us.

"Be careful, NEWSCASTING is a FRIENDSHIP BREAKER, some bestfriend break up because of this project "

That's really shock me,
what's in my mind when I heard that from my English Lecturer?
"... Am I risking my friendship with my teammate....? ... what if, we really break up because of this...
No...no... I can't bear of losing anyone...  "

the fears of losing my friends because of this project...
But slowly,
I realize something...
something make me believe in
our friendship ...once again

at the beginning, we do have some hard time together.
well ~ who don't? haha...

"A friendship grows stronger as we pass through hard time together..."
I have this thought when we are making some videos,
we all enjoyed that night,
tired... but, we all are smiling.

I love that feeling...
everyone are smiling...
Maybe, That's what we call Friendship??

Friendship Breaker - Newscasting,
because of this project,
I do learn more about my teammates.
This give me a great opportunity to know my friends more...
I saw everyone's emotions,
feel everyone's feelings.
which pull us closer to each other =]


21st DECEMBER,
the sky before I take my last paper =]

I went to Penang for my very first time that day !!!
It's superb !!!
excited when I saw Buildings ~
and when I first time on PENANG BRIDGE !!!!
haha...
forgive me for my over-reaction, I just feel super happy with it ^^

visited Penang's Largest shopping mall !
QUEENSBAY MALL !!!

Searching for NANOHA THE MOVIE 2nd A's

Disappointing is...
There don't have it... =[


BUT !!!!
I found something more SUPAAAA !!!
 KARA - PANDORA
 KARASIA CONCERT DVD !!!!

The price is affordable ! really cheaper than other store !!!
AS A KAMILIA !
for sure ~
I BOUGHT THEM !!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
These 2 DVD , able to make me JUMPING JUMPING for 2months XD

On the way going back to hometown,
LANGKAWI ~~

on Ferry to Butterworth !!
first time feel the wind ~~ =D

My lunch ... not feeling very well that day =D
Slept for almost 2hours in bus ~
wuuuh ! satisfaction !!!
Hmm after a long sleep !
with full tank of ENERGY !!!
this is what I do in the bus =P

___________________________________________________________________



I knocked the door of my heart...
I'm home...
I wish to be happy rather than being emo for something not belong to me.
still, sometimes I will get sad when something remind me of you.
A broken friendship,
A friendship full of torn,
sorry, I won't touch it anymore.
Just....
let it wilted

"Be strong now, 
because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever"

A happy day coming forward...
I'll believe...

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes