Do You Like My Blog ? =D

DOCTOR' WORDS

Time flies, it's time to back to University and get back to hectic lifestyle.
Currently not really in good condition.
Had a bad backache last 3days.
The first day , I was unable to move my body when I wake up from sleep. That was the day when I'm sitting for my MUET test !

Many silly questions playing in my mind.
Am I going to paralyzed ? why I can't move my body ?
2nd day, slightly better compare to the first day. The fears when my body cant move, is unable to describe.
Hence, when to get some advises from the doctor.

ME : "Good Afternoon Doctor"
DOC : "Yes? what's your problem?"
ME : "I'm having backache, and found myself unable to move my body when I wake up from sleep"
DOC : " My advise, do more exercise. "
maybe my face impression show my worries and fears..
he added up : "Life not meant to be afraid. Life is a challenge !! "


LIFE NOT MEANT TO BE AFRAID. LIFE IS A CHALLENGE !


He's right...

Too much afraid for me toward life.
Worry this and that, Afraid this and that...
Afraid of being alone.
Worry of losing anyone in my life...

Life not meant to be afraid.
If someone wanted to stay, he will never leave you.
Friends or love, even family.
If he trust you, he will believe you. Stay with you.
Always, I afraid of someone ,
will take away my friends or anyone else in my life.
Worry of someone, might purposely make a story to spoilt my friendships.Since I had experienced it before. I had the fear.

but,
Either Friends or Love,
if that person believe in other people words, rather than trusting what he know about you. I will choose to let go.
Because I believe, the person that know you, dont need explaination. The person who trust you, dont need any begging to make him stay.



Truly, LIFE is a challenge.
There's still a lot for us to learn and discover. =)
At the end, we will be able to see,
who would be the one stay...

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes