Do You Like My Blog ? =D

STORY OF FOUNDATION STUDIES

 Hey! How's going guys ! 
It's been a long time I didn't update my blog.
Wondering what's I'm doing these period?
well , as I told you all before in my previous posts, I'm have a very hectic timetable for my foundation study.
Guess what?
I finished my foundation~
31 MAY 2013
It is the day, I have to step out from my lovely AIMST University.
Hmmm, well , if you have been thinking of taking AIMST foundation studies,
this post might give you some clear views on AIMSTers Life.

Let's have a brief introduction. ( Haha... well , let me do so even you all knew who am I )
Denson ! yes ! that's my name. Going to be 19 this Saturday.
I'm a Foundation in Business student,
and I'm proud to say I'm from AIMST University. :]

AIMST truly a great University. Facilities are well prepared.
Big Lecture Hall, Spacious classroom,
and great Library.
Guess what ! AIMST University are one of the TOP 50 best library in the world.
Other than transport problem, for me it's all fine for me.

Seniors are friendly. Everyone here are caring. That's AIMST's unique.


( Study week, I just love Milk !!!! )
( David Lim, my TomYam Buddy ! well, they said our friendship build on foods. Sweat ~! But he have a kind heart)
(Wayne Liew, since Term 2, he's my huggy buddy. We hug each other when any of us down. )
( Yay ! It's 31 May ! we finally finish our foundation )
( LeeAnnJoe, LOL , I prefer call her bir bird jiooo. Cheerful, always missing ~ it's hard to see her around the campus during weekend. )
( Huixian, why are you so pinky ? Opps ~~ Don't throw me shoes. Keep it because you might need it for degree. She's just like an elder sister to me. Caring and sometimes fierce like a tiger. Hehe. That's what call Sister)
(HoHo, a cheerleader in our group of friend. Her laughter bright up the whole group. Her laugh is the cure for every bad days ! :) I miss that laugh )
( there's a funny memory behind this picture with Huizi)
( Huizi, a closefriend of mine, well have some complication. We are still friend. )

( my classroom )
( with my bestfriends , alcent and aaron)
( Alcent, stepmaniac friend, well ! also a K-pop lover. I like to ask him for opinion on decision. He's good at it ! also , he's a Math Master ! he's just too hard to be describe using words. )
( Aaron, one of my bestfriend. I love sharing anything with him. Singing and fooling around. Lots of memories I had with him. I will never forget of it. He's just like a brother who same age with me. Hehe )
( Term 1 study week, OMG ! I'm so fat ! QI EN you are fat too ! )
( Qi En, bestfriend of mine, a very caring girl. But always ignored by me. Sorry, I dont mean to, I'm just too concentrate on study. Hehe. Her pinching is painful ! ouch ! Also, she's smart ! the only thing I hate her is, she always 'fish' me with foods !!! argh ! )

( Aaron & David )

( This is the first picture I take in AIMST library. )
( Sushi, well , like to call you Sushi King more, Well ! do you know Sushiking having Bonanza ? Only RM3 for every sushi. Hehek. That's how we communicate with each other. The very first closefriend I met in AIMST. She's my orientation groupmate, also she's the one start the trend calling me 'Doraemon' )

( Steamboat !! This picture taken during Term 2. Celebration dinner for our successful Newscasting presentation ! Chrysanthemum GO !! A memories I would never forget !)
( Chu Han, surprise ~ She's a GOD SINGER in my friends group! She had a voice of angel . I like her singing. Hehe. I have a record ! I play it when I feel down. Hehe. I'm her first fan ! Mind me sharing the record to everyone?)
( Shyh Min, first impression, she's look serious, but time shows who she are. She's friendly and cute. Haha. Never forget the moment we had together during newscasting, Falling into swimming pool and hair shampoo commercial )

Never forget, there's one more !
( Term 1 study week )
( KokNen, well ! I prefer call him Nen Nen ~ He's one of my closefriend in Aimst. I would never forget the moments we had together. I like to chat with him. Sharing problems and opinions. He's really a great friend)

There's lots more superb friend I met here !
It unable to be count with my fingers.
In AIMST, we are all connected.
I feel the warmth flow throughout the campus.
It's just like a family.
I feel proud to tell everyone that , they all are my bestfriend.
:)
I love them. I would like to protect them.

Since I had been away for quite a long time, allow me to continue sharing my story...


After Foundation, 31 MAY 2013

Yo ! Whats Up !
YooHoo ~
I went to Penang Island for the third time ( I guess so)
Previous visit to Penang Island was in sick condition !
That's limit me to enjoy the trip !

Yeah ! finally ! this time !
I can enjoy the whole trip!
( Tadaa ! Chicken Rice in Penang ! and ! a weird tasted soup )
hehek

( WUHoO !!! THIS IS CRAZY ! Penang's Bak Kut Teh , TomYam, Fish , Fried Eggs, Vege , only @ RM39 ! It's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Special thanks to him.
Tada ! Yuki Ong! He's the one take me all the way to penang !
Thanks so much ! What a tiring journey he had.
Forgive me for sleep while you driving.
Hehek ~
Almost every drives , I was sleeping.
Due to the tiredness I had for the ' last battle',
Final exam was horrible.
Non-stop 5days exam able to turn me into an old man !
Automatically 'shut down' for recovery once lye down on his car. XD
Thank you for taking me to so many shopping complex ~
I'm burst in excitement !
and take me to so many foods !
PENANG ISLAND!
MY PARADISE!
and....
I grew 2KG after the trip.
2KG in 2 days !
NO !!!!!!!!

Happy time flies !
It's time to back to my hometown.


LANGKAWI ~
It feel great to be home.
( Click to enlarge )

Went for jogging
at Pantai Cenang and 
hiking at Telaga Tujuh ( Seven Well ) =D

(Me & Cayson! wuhoo ! he driving and I keep on shooting )
This is my first time ! for my 18 years living in Langkawi.
The first time I come to the top of Telaga Tujuh.
The views are just superb!
crystal clear water ~
refreshing cold water...
what a relaxing place.

We took a lot of pictures here ~
well, waiting cayson to upload it....

[ Me in formal wear ~ ]
Can you see the tiredness in my eyes? 
Tired , but Happy.
Hehe :D

and Last ~
Ohya ~ was considering to try contact lens.
So, mind giving me some advise?
Thanks You.
Have a nice day =]

________________________________________________________________________________

*DENSON*
"On the journey to be better !"






This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes