Do You Like My Blog ? =D

NINETEEN


8 JUNE 2013



Officially 19 yesterday, the moment I listen to the birthday song, once again I feel myself getting older.
Although friends are scattered all around, but still feel blessed with their wishes.
At least they still remember my birthday.
Out of my expectation was my little sister, gave me a call and told me that she remember my birthday.
What a lovely kid, she's just 11 years old. Feel touched that she remembered my birthday.



My birthday cake~
I guess, I going to gain some weight here. Irresistible cheese cake. I can't stop and I won't stop to eat it.
Want to have some ? =]
Come and have one, while stock last. Hahaha


Well, maybe because it is my birthday,
I wake up in a very delightful mood.
Guess what,
The first thing I did yesterday once I wake up.
Clean up myself? Nope...
Checking my Facebook? Nope...
What I did was with my phone in my hand,
snap snap and snap lots of photos.
Haha... forgive me XD
Just feel extremely happy to do that.
So, the picture above, is how I look after wake up from sleep. 

YEAH !
I spent my birthday walking around Langkawi.
Visited friends and my aunt。
She gave me my super likey BAK ZHANG,
This picture is taken from Google, 
just meant to let foreign reader to know what I mean as
"Bak Zhang".


And, I take it as my breakfast ! Yummy.

My wearing during my birthday.
So, how's I look ?
Catch catch catch your heart ! hahahaXD

My birthday presents,

" MORE BLOOD,
MORE SWEAT,
NO TEARS."

well, that's written on the shirt given by my friend.

Also a funniest program. 
Hahaha.


My 19 birthday, I pass it with loves.
I received calls from friends,
every call come with a birthday song.
It's so heart warming ~
I like this feeling.
Also, received a lot of surprise call,
call from my secondary schoolmate,
Damn touched, they still remember my birthday !
Queue up and wish me in one phone call.
Especially, a bestfriend of mine, who same class with me during Form 1.
Burst in excitement and surprise when I receive his call.
"Pong Pong"
That's how they call me...
I miss them :)
Well, although they cant celebrate with me.
But, I really thanks them for the wishes.
Thanks for still remember me.
I will not forget you guys too.
I miss my secondary schoolmates.
Wonder how's they all had been.
Wishing all of them surrounded by health and happiness.

Yea, I feel so cool cool !
Having so much of nicknames,
Hometown bestfriend, all calling me
"Pong Pong" and "Penguin"
while University friends calling me
"Doraemon" , "Den Den"
and more to come.

Really Thank You, my friends...
Without you guys,
I really cant imagine how my life could be.
Thanks for colouring up my pages of life.
Thank You :)
Having you all as my friends,
It the most valuable Treasure I found in my life.

Thanks God,
for giving me such wonderful friends.
Giving me support and clues to pass through every hardship and difficulties.



I promise to be better,
I will be the best.
Giving all my best into everything, until I reach the star.
Sharing and Giving loves to those around me.
No matter how's life going to be,
No matter what's going to happen next,
With loves and supports from those who cares me,
I will not give up.

I have no reason to give up, since you all never give up on me

The journey of my 19th start here...
wishing that you all could be with me all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENSON ONG









This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes