Do You Like My Blog ? =D

NUMBERS GAME [ Last Updated on 28/1/2014]

Hello Guys ! I've been away for quite a long time due to my hectic schedule. Please forgive me for not able to update my blog for such a long time and still I wanna thanks all the readers for keep supporting my blog =] Everything about what I have done all these days, I will update you guys on the next post. Please stay healthy and happy.

This post is dedicated for the Facebook Status Game. [No doubt , I bet you knew it if you followed me on Facebook ]
This Post will be keep updating for new Numbers ~ So please be patient for your numbers to appear =]

Inbox me a number between 1 - 9999, I'll write a status about you and to avoid spam I will post all the status on my Blog 



Here we go ! 

(27/1/2014)

#4451 
You are the first friend I met in my degree. You are just so friendly to me since the first met. " Are you sure you want to take Marketing ??" haha! that's the first words I said to you. Ohya ! and you scare ghost ! but you likes to listen ghost stories. Haha ! I can't forget that you asked me to accompany you in hostel. You likes to boom people, I once believe in your Boom. But slowly, I realize that's your style. So I never take so serious on what you say, depend on situation. You are a nice friend. Wish you all the best for coming lunar new year. All the greatness come to you. 



#0123
You are one of my secondary school junior. Before this, I just heard of your name and know how you look like. I think we never talk to each other before. We added each other in Facebook but we rarely chat with each other. Until one day you realize I'm playing Tower Of Savior, that starts our interaction. I'm so shock to see you so awesome in that game ! haha! Behtahan! all the bosses cards, I guess you got them all. By the way, I was wondering where are now, and where you further your study ? =] Good Luck ya. Keep in touch.

#1314
An important person in my life. We just met, but you changed me positively. Yeah, I changed, and I believe the courage for me to change is come from you. You know a lot thing of me, my personality, belief, dreams and you also know my bad side. But still, you never give up me. I'm so lucky to met you. Thanks god. You brought me a lot of happiness. Such an angel gifted to me. I'm so sorry that sometimes I did a lot of mistakes that make you sad and unhappy. When I'm burst in anger, you never fight back. I realize all these. More than these, I observe, feel and remember everything. Just I didnt speak them out. =]  [ Hidden Message upon request ]

#23
Hey Bro ! Where have you been all these day ?! I'm so excited to receive your number ! haha ! Almost years we didnt contact each other ! How are you ? And Please la ~ at least poke me sometimes ~ if not, one day I might forget who you are. Hahaha !! Just joking =D Chat Me Chat Me !! Must update and kepo your updates. =]

# 0608
Hey ! That's my birthday ! =.= but I'm kinda surprised that you remember my birthday ! haha! You always tell me that you are a weird guy. But honestly, you arent weird at all. Just often like to emo ~ Learn to manage emotions ya~  You are the first friend say that I'm only good to girls. I'm so sad and emo after listen it from you. But I choose not to explain. Haha. But it's all past. And I don't mind it anymore. I just appreciate all the friends I have now. Include you~ You are good friend. Got lots of talents. And you are friendly ! And You good at cosplaying ! @_@ Compare to me, I feel shame. Hehe ~ Stay happy n healthy~ Fight EMO !!! =P

#2309
This person is my best friend and can be called my family. As I everyday saw him. My daily life are just cant separate from him. A good leader, and one that I believe in everything. This guy are surprisingly great in Tower Of Savior !!! I damn envy his spinning skills ! and the way he form his team! That's why ! I often sit beside him, watching he play TOS and scream like a crazy guy! haha =] Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank for being my friend and also family. 

#2255
This one is a HIAO PO ! also a Fat Po. awww don't cry ~ you know I didnt mean that. HahahaXD
But I like to call you that way~ What I want to say, I guess almost all of it I have told you. You are a special one ( Hmm...maybe should say "abnormal" one). You are the first person that changed me ! That's is the fact that never change. Teach me to be confident, help me when I'm in trouble and always be there for me. Thank you oh ~ Having you as a part of my life, it's really superb. Always hiao with me and the person that I very believe in. I believe in this person, she promised that she will never wear a mask infront of me. That's why everything I don't hesitate to tell her. I want to apologize, as I rarely chat you after enrolled into degree course. Please forgive me ~ ( T_T) and feel so thank you for helping me to be the Pirated Version hahahaha !! You know what I mean. Never forget ! You are my target! My forces to move forward ! the one that make me feel so BahBee !!! Abuuchak ! haha. Stay Healthy ! Must Keep On HIAO ! Keep fat ! =P OKAY OKAY ! I REMEMBER THAT I OWE YOU birthday gift ~ behtahan ~~ =P

(28/1/2014)

#1402
Miss you soo much ! miss calling your name ! You are the one infect me with K-pop virus. Wondering are you still crazy with K-POP ?? Really long time didnt chat with you, long time didnt update each other with lots of K-POPs stuff~ Hmm ~ the most memorable thing about you is "Day By Day" and the ending part !!! I really never forget !! and You have my first time lol ... Sistar - Alone.... hahahaXD really hope you deleted that sound clip!! so ! Paiseh !!  Really fortunate to have you as my friend. Be happy always ~ Don't emo emo, as you still have me as your friend ^^ feel free to find me anytime~ don't Nahunja and don't listen to my Nahunja again XD hehe~ Hope can meet up with you before I back to campus ~ =D

#1
What I remember of you, is that you are one of my secondary school senior. During secondary school, there are less interaction between us. Just, I know your name and know how you look. Until one day, where I was doing my revision at the cafeteria and you came to me. The first thing you did to me, is teased me. That time I'm not really like you. However, my perspective on you changed when I heard about you and know about you more. You are actually a kind and smart guy. Actually I'm kinda shock when you send me a number. I was struggling whether to write these out or just simply cover everything in a more nice way. Hope this wont offense you. I visited your facebook right after you sent me your number. You worked out and totally different compare to last time. Stay healthy and wish you all the best for coming years.

#88
The first impression u gave me is you are a kind person. Why do i say so? because you are the one who I met in hostel and that time you came out from your room and offer me your help. Haha. I also made you as my family as mostly my time is spend with you guys ~ another 3 years to go. HahahaXD I like your laugh! epik laugh ! Want to copy also hard. Always saying yourself fat, but actually you are not. Comparing with me =.= OMG... Me baru is fat k ! Haha ! Early wish you Happy Chinese New Year ! Gong Xi Fa Cai !! Back to campus eh si ~ go find you bai nian XD HAHAHA ! who call you is SP LANG ! =D

( To Be Continue.... )
Feel free to inbox me a number between 1 - 9999, I post my a message for you right here ~
^^ Have A Nice Day ~~

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes