Do You Like My Blog ? =D

TKW

This is such a miracle and a very special weekend for me. I never thought i would be so lucky to meet you.

I'm so glad to have my weekend spend with you.  Being with you,  i feel myself,  and I feel everything are just so natural as we have met each other for years. I hope you feel the same way too.

Thanks for willing to drive all the way to meet me. What's make me feel so touching is you came here without any GPS and all you follow is just the road signs and your intuition.

Short session of pillow talks,  being your malfunction GPS, having hokkien mee, Japanese foods,singing and everything done with you is just so... like a dream.

Seeing you drive away to the opposite direction at the traffic light, it tears my heart...  But i know we will meet again.

27/11/2015, this date is just too beautiful for me.  I writing this post, in a wish to keep this feeling,  memory and love ... forever in this post. Wishing maybe years later,  when i look back at this post,  I may feel the love again.


You're so special.
原来你是我的小幸运TKW
50days


With you by my side,  I can do everything.

This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. someone is in love oooooo.... congrats

  2. Haha thank you for reading xD never expect someone actually reading this

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes