Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Just Busy + Bad Luck ...

awwww ~~~
This week was my most bad luck week ...
all the problems come all along , like been arranged , HATE IT !
The 1st thing is PUBLIC SPEAKING !
Make me stressful when i heard that...
I been scolded WITHOUT knowing the causes,
3rd , its about CLASS STREAMING for Form 4 students , THIS MAKE ME SUFFER !!!!
the School want us to go to 4ST1 ?!
Haizz, Headache !
4ST2 i where i start my 1st class ! and I want it to be my ONLY CLASS !!!
Its too mean , to streaming ...
School dont know about the feeling , for being apart with your teachers , who teach u almost 7 months ! 7 months ! its not a short time...
almost 210days we seeing the same and friendly teacher's face...
i Dont want it to Change !!!!!!!!!!
The Most important is....

WE ALREADY SUIT OUR SELF WITH THE TEACHING METHOD OF 4ST2 teachers...

Why ? who can answer me ?
On a purpose to get all good students into 1 class, this action is too cruel ...

My Future ...
Is Still An unknown...
Its get more blur , if i entered 4ST1...


Ah !
Change Topic...
haha, the happiest thing happen in this week is...
I PASSED my Undang2 test ....
HAHAHAHAA...
And Ready to go for 'L' licence...

Errr~~~
Another Course to attend...in purpose to get the L licence
6hours !!!
OH MY ~~
WHO CAN SAVE ME???!!

Anyways,
Trying to meet some new friends : )

CHEER ...
SMILE EVEN THE LIFE IS HARD

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes