Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Usual Day

Today...

all going like usual,

the situation was always cold in the class, except for the few minutes my friend come and sit beside me , and start disturbing me...

silent ...

Make me suddenly think of many things...

think about my future, my homework and many others...

Oh, Rain again..

the wind was cool , and this make me feel good ^^ i like rainy day..

and Its was Chemistry time again, keep concentrating on what teacher teaching...

but still cant get it ...

the chemistry equation was complicated,

and this make me feel so frustrated... worry about the next coming exam...

keep searching the way of solving it , and finally found some answer...

and Done my chemistry homework...

start doing other subject homework, a friend come,

she come toward me and smile , i replied the smile,and i invite her to sit beside me...

we start conversation ,

she asked me, Denson what you have learnt in this 7months ?

I said , i knew the value of friendship , and she smiled then replied,

she learnt many things in this 7months,

in the chat, i can feel that , we all grown up in this 7 months,

7month , maybe it's short ,

but , it was a meaningful moment in our life,

i sure everyone knew the importance...

Realized...

that we all are growing up day by day,

Realized...

the value of life... not everyone can ignore it...

Realized...

the people that i need to protect, friends ,family & everyone in my life....


LIFE ALWAYS CHANGING,

CHANGING , CHANGING and NON-STOP CHANGING...

Most Important is,

We can being together until now...

TIME , is mean...

It always wipe away everything ,

Dont fight with time, what we must do, is following the time, appreciate every moment of life..


Changing Lead To Innovation ,

But ,

Dont Lost OurSelf in The Forest Of Life...


ENJOY LIFE





This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes