Do You Like My Blog ? =D

2011 TOP KPOP CHART

Anyone still finding the
list for 
the top 2011 K-POP song ?
I'm here to help !
SUPA DENSON come to rescue =P



[ I love this chart soo much MAN ! ]

Hmmm...
Here the Chart

TOP 10 KPOP song in
2011


TOP 20 - 11
Do you listen all these song b4 ??
[ for me , YES ! OF COURSE I DO ] 
=P
for those didnt listen all these TOP 20 songs ,
Dont worry !
I came to help u =) 
Just simply spent ur time ,
visit my blog , and listen to the song play background .
I will put all these TOP 20 songs into my playlist =]
ENJOY !

MERRY CHRISTMAS !



This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes