Do You Like My Blog ? =D

I'm Alive !!!



Finally ! 
The most challenging SPM is OVER !!!
and I'm now freed !
Full of emotion !! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ....
but , that was what I think last week...

Now :
What in my mind?
[ Boring,,,, Boring ,,,, boring ,,, and boring ]
Got a strong feeling to go back to the old school ,
but,
I can't anymore,
since I'm not longer as a student in there.
[ this make me sad ]
I do miss my tables and chairs now , I spend the whole Form 5 with them ,
regret that I didnt take photo with 'them' .
HAHAHA xD

Fine ,
After SPM exam ,
Everything changed.
I'm not longer addicted to Facebook games , 
but now start to addict it back , since the DEVIL BORING keep attacking my life.

Also , My MBA ( Magical Battle Arena ) playing skills are not longer on the top ,
now I'm on the bottom =P
my finger got all stiffed !!!!
due to SPM ! =.= 
Nevermind , Since I made so many sacrifices on SPM ,
so ,
SPM ! LISTEN UP !
YOU BETTER GIVE ME A NICE RESULT PAPER NEXT YEAR =D
heheheeee....
I didn't request much , just give me 6 A , 6A is enough to HIT MY TARGET =)

Arigatoooo gozaimasuuu =D SPM , u cant reject now , because I already said Thank You to you =]

Anyway, when I opened up my blog ,
I have mix feeling ,
happy , angry and sad...
what make me happy are ,
the messages that my readers sent me on the chatbox 
( T_T ) thank you ! thanks for viewing my blog even I'm busy studying and left my blog behind.

What made me angry is 
THE LIKE BUTTON !
something error occur on the like button 
( -.- ) all 100+ likes I have been collected this long ,
all have GONE !!! WTH !
GIVE ME BACK MY LIKES !!! xD
so , I have reset the button , 
sadly , 
I begin from 0like again....
XD

what make me sad is ,
the pictures in my blog !
remind me about the past memories with friends ...
That's why I changed my photos =P
By the way ! 
I've changed my Blog Theme , 
Hope you all will like it =P

will make more update soon =)
Time for GAMES !
SeeYa next time 

< DENSON >

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes