Do You Like My Blog ? =D

A LETTER TO FRIENDS

" Every painful past, have its meaning "

Thanks for all , who give me supports and lot of cares for the last few weeks. It was a horrible weeks yet meaningful weeks for me. I learnt and more understand what called
" LIFE "

Everything happen for a reason,
Acceptance, maybe because of my acceptance to everything I have pass through, now I found myself very funny.
Hmm, I able to say myself "funny", that's mean I'm okay right now. Everyone need to pass through some journey to realize something. So do I...

NO PAIN NO GAIN ?
Yes, exactly.

After mostly a month of climax ( emo~) ,
finally everything cool down,
I have suit myself to what I have now.
New Life.
I had put down something that I couldn't lift it,
I had return something that not belong to me,
and,
I had accept what called as 'reality'.
I gave myself, my soul, my everything to god. Let HIM, guide me, lead me and direct me to the correct destination.

Maybe , because of this, I start my everyday happily.
I stop asking 'why' , because I know it never answer.

I feel relief , relax, and natural this way...

Having totally difference perspective toward life.
When I flashback, yet, It still painful, but
I feel warm~

hmm, let's play a game.
See whether , you can find out, which of the below I mentioned is you?? =D

GAME START !!!! =D

1st ...

" You are not alone, you still have us here. Replace him with us . "

Very thanks to the guy who saying this.
Man, it is soo touching. At the same time, You encouraged me to be brave. You make me realize, I still have others who care of me. It really a powerful words. It able to change me. Thanks. You've change me.

" Don't emo le, smile smile la, guai la ~"
Thanks. You are the one, who always console me. Because of sadness, I don't know how to responce. I didnt mean not to reply your message. I was very down, I dont know how to reply. sorry. I apologize to you. Thank you for everything.

" Denson, I have told you before.Now you finally realize it "
This Abuuchack girl, thank you. You always guide me, correct me, and listen to me. Really thank you. Really hope to meet you soon. Telling you everything, and show you another side of me. Thanks for supporting me. Thanks for telling me that I'm not wrong.

" Denson, must let go.I heard everything u said, I know you are unhappy. I know your pain. 感恩.... " and many more super Quotes. xD
Thanks to this Green guy, very happy to have you as my friend. Thanks for listening to me, thanks for ur suggestion and advise. your counselling is awesome ! =D thank you.

Other than giving advise and consoling me.
Some use a very special way,

One guy, saw I moody, he come and use his finger and put a smile on me. Without saying any words. But, I feel it. =)
Thank You !! The feeling, is unable to describe. It warm.

And And And !!
one girl, this girl warned me to stop emo.
If not she will kill me at Aimst. Thank You =)
I feel warm. I feel your care. Thank You. Sexy eyes, sexy nose, sexy mouth, sexy mole. =D haha... sing it to you next time yaa... I promise. Thank you. Because of you, that night at cafe, you make me believe in friendship !
"although we are business stream, but our friendship is not a joke"

Another one,
A girl, who wrote a blog post for me.
What a surprice !!! =)
Thank You soo much !!! Almost cry because of your blog post. Thank you for sharing ur experience with me. Thanks for letting me know, there's someone who will back me up.

Also a girl(someone I call mizz Banana), come and post a SNSD song on my wall to cheer me up =D haha. I like the lyrics! Thank you. =D

thanks to a guy,
who disappeared for a while.
My thanks, is just simply thank you. Thanks for caring.
My decision, still the same . Sorry and Thank you.

Beside all the above,
I want to thank, readers who comments on my post, and those who leave a message at my chatbox. Thanks SKY, and thanks Anonymous. well, i guess, the one who post a Youtube video, I know who he is. Thanks.

Friends, Thank You.
You all are really nice.
When I'm falling down...
You all come and save me. I really touched.
You all let me feel something i never feel before...
something I never know it.
The Power of Friendship

I remembered everything you guys say to me.
For those I didnt mention here, doesnt mean i forgot you. I have all your words inside me. Just, I unable to write it out all here. Thank You.

Besides Thank You,
Please allow me to say...

I love you guys. Thank You. You made up my life.
Friends......

=]


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes