Do You Like My Blog ? =D

I love my Friday =]

10 Dec 2010
Today I finally done what I promised to him ,
visited his home and we got a nice chat ,
and getting to know him more deeply .
After 2 years of friendship [ ermm .. brothership la ] =P
this is my first time visited his home ..
wanna know who is He?
I wont tell , guess yourself 

First thing he do when I arrived his home ,
is ...
close his room door ...
and say 
'paiseh , room messy ..'
hahaha ! LOL  (=.=)|||
Then , we sit at living room and watch HongKong Drama ,
I just realize that he watch HongKong Drama ! 
okay then , we have a chat while watching the drama,
[ he busying SMS too ]
such a busy man ...hahaa!
and his driving skill not bad too ~
but ,
I forgot to take picture
nevermind , 
I will take next time

After that , I go watch movie at Langkawi Cineplex !
The chronicle of Narnia 3
[lol ... I cant remember the whole name ]
that movie was too fantasy ,
very nice to watch
and I meet my friend there too !
Adilah ... haha
 =]

Up coming event [ for me ] ,
is ~
this 14th December ,
that day I will give out my first time ,
hahaha ! I mean first Bowling time
and 
I WILL TAKE PICTURE 
for my blog !
BEWARE MY FRIENDS ...




This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes