Do You Like My Blog ? =D

HuH ?!

I found someone 
look
like
me !!!!

another me ? :

DSC00047_副本.jpg



Dont you guys think that he look 
alike 
ME ?!



Let me tell you a secret :

The picture is me, i just get my new spectacle today...kinda weird isn't it ?

Another thing to tell ,

Do you guys realize 
this ? :

at the Right hand side of my blog ,
located on the 
advertisement corner ,
It's a website of my friend, 
who very skilled on taking photo,
please visit his website ,
and
give him some feed back 
=]
he would be very happy if you guys 
do so ,
so am I .

( if you didnt saw the advertisement corner , please make sure your browser is in full screen )




This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes