Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Internet Break Down ? = [

Today around 3pm , 
I'm trying to sign in my MSN 
and Facebook,
But surprisingly my MSN and Facebook cant sign in !
"Nevermind , keep on refresh the page for Facebook & keep on click the Repair button for my Msn "
that's what in my mind...
refresh ... refresh ... refresh ....
repair ... repair and repair ...
nothing change ... 
Then i click my google chrome ,
OH ! my Google Search appeared !
I was very excited that time , 
lets sign in again .
but ....
same result ...

the problem only accur on my MSN and Facebook ,but other website are still fine.
Next I open my Internet Explorer after viewing some forum about the Key Ports error in my Window Live Messenger.
I did what it taught , okay ... fine ,
restart my laptop , 
the key ports finally get its solution
 
lets try sign in my messenger ,
but .... still SAME !

Even my IE ( internet explorer ) cant detect any internet , showing the stupid error page , but my GC ( google chrome) was cool ~ it allow me to surf web. 
and I give up on my msn ...
keep on trying to reach facebook with my lovely GC ,
same result for facebook too..
Then , I scanned my whole laptop ,
no virus detected ,
everything works perfect ( i think so )
I asked my brother to try with his Laptop ,
Ahahahaaa, same with me !
so the problem occur in the internet provider ..
I wonder is the internet provider updating its system ( always update  )
or the facebook is upgrading its system .
Nevermind , I try again then , 
Msn successfully signed in ,
but , my groups appear offline even there are friends online that time ,
and when I click for group chat ,
the group chat box say that all of the members unable to join the conservation even they are online .



Restart my Laptop ,
around 4times.
Okay , I gave up ...
and that time , my Group appear Online ,
Group chat error fixed ,
I finally can sign in into my facebook ..


Now ....
my facebook facing error ,
that is me and all my friends missing our own 'face' .
where is our profile picture ?!
Keep on refresh , still the same ....
finally ,
I give up ....
Hope everything fine soon ...

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes