Do You Like My Blog ? =D

What will Santa give me ? =]

Time passed so fast ,
and Christmas is around the corner again =]
Once Christmas is near with us ,                            
that mean New Year is waiting for us too..
 For me ,
 Christmas is a celebration which is full of peace and happiness =]

A peaceful night ,a white ground covered with snow and a Christmas tree with many presents under it ,
is my imagination about Christmas .
I live in Malaysia , a peaceful country which full of love from many difference races and cultures ,
 and here don't snow ...hahahaXD
Since I was small , 
I was very interested about Christmas ,
why I interested ?
because I believe Santa Claus will come to my home 
and give me present .
LOL , Malaysia don't snow , so , will Santa Claus come here ? 
hahaha ... [ =.= ]
What your wish for this Christmas?
for me , I just wish my family , my friends and I can stay happy for the next 365days 
[hahaha ... Next Christmas make another wish again =P ] 
Talk about Christmas ,
it make me remind about New Year .
New Year ,
A whole new year ,
does everything new?
hahaha [ foolish question ]
For me , New Year must up with new target for the next year ,
next year ...
its my turn to SPM ,
so my New Year is a beginning of my Form 5 life ..

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT COME SO FAST !!!


as I alway said ,
you have to face whatever that you have to face.

feel kinda stress now .
LOL ,
but my friend say ,
'you stress too early'
[ you know I write you ! haha]

finally ,



Merry Christmas !
and 
Happy New Year !


to all of you =]





This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes