Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Facebook Shut Down ? True or False ?


'' Facebook ''
a very well known social network ,
I think everyone got one account in Facebook.

Some are live with facebook ,
( I'm one of them )
hahahaXD
that's because Facebook provide many facilities ,
when you are Urgently need some information ,
example for me , when I wanna know my school time table , I will just simply post on 
Facebook !
and my friend will tell me the timetable by comment =]

2nd , Facebook support / provide many difference kind of online game too ~
Restaurant City , Cafe world , Farmville ,Ninja Saga 
are some of them ,
and my favorite game is DDT (弹弹堂)
many of my friend play that =]
I very like that game ,
but ...
I won't waste my time much on that game ,
even 
money ! 
but
some of my friend , like to use their money for game ..
=.= LoL ,turd
It's just a game ~ why should we waste our money on them ?
they are just entertainment .
I prefer use that money to buy something to eat / wear ...hahahaXD

Facebook ,
It also allow me to stay connected to my old classmate , relative , and friends ...
and
It give you chance to meet new friend too ~ =]
I meet many friend who come from difference country ..
Australia , USA , HongKong , Korea , Japan ...Earth
that's allow me to know more about
other country =]

But , recently there are news ,
that mentioned Facebook will be shut down ..
It is True ? Is it just a Joke ?
Its still a mystery ...

but ... if it really shut down ...
what about my friends and relative ,
Grouphug
It hard to contact them without facebook ~
when I face problem about homework , 
what can I do without facebook ?
what will happen to my Game in facebook ?

no one will answer my question ....Headshake

just
Pray ...pray
Hope Facebook don't shut down .
I need facebook 
but , it really happen ,
hope you guy can keep in touch with me through my Blog ...
Thankful ...

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes