Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Hmmmm ~

How fast time past ...
it's 10/1/2011 now ,
still missing the holiday I have 1 month ago ...

But ...
I wasted many time ,
Just realize there still many stuff waiting for me to be done ,
Even last year works still waiting for me 

By the way ,
We got homeworks even for the first day of school ,
I think you guys can imagine how 
busy am I .


Okay , while I got some time for blogging ,
I have to write everything in a blast .

1st , It's about the Magical Battle Arena latest patch ,
Fly system have some delay due to some reason .
that all I know about that patch .
I hope it release soon ...



next is ...
I have to apologize to all of you ,
because of my blog's post ,
Maybe some of you ,
will feel angry or frustrated because
my blog keep
the same ...

Sorry  = ]
Gomenasai ....

Lastly ,
I have a request ,
hahaha...
Suggest me any new songs ,
I want song that is Nice ,
It better if the music is BASS ...
I prefer K-pop , or J - pop ,
but
other language I accept it too =]
Please leave me a message at my Facebook or that CHATBOX at your Right Hand side ,
don't forget to tell me the
Song title , and Singer / band.


I like to listen to music while studying
hahaha...
so my Mp3 must be always New,
or not I will feel bored XD

Thank A lot =]

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes