Do You Like My Blog ? =D

urgent moment ...

Dear Readers :

This year , is my busiest year ever . It is because I'm facing an important examination for my life , so my blog maybe will have some 'delay' on my new post . I'm very sorry about that , but I have to spend my time on book indeed of blogging . This is one of the important part of my life , so I have to try my best on the examination. That means I will be totally free at 2012 year . If I'm not wrong the examination will start at 24th Nov 2011 and it takes 1 month to finish it . Anyway , I will try my best to update my blog =]
by the way , if there any opinion , you guys can post a comment to me , or post me a message on the chatbox =]
I will reply when I free =]

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes