Do You Like My Blog ? =D

《 绊 》 BOND


Re.JPG


Every things in this nature is bonded with each other
Family Bond ,
Nature Bond ,
And most unique friendship bond …
It’s a destiny to meet with your family & friends,
Won’t you ever think that ,
Among 6.5 billion of human being in this earth ,
Why you meet your friends and family?
For me ,
I would say it’s destiny
Destiny is the one Bonded us….
Without destiny , we won’t have a chance to meet with each other =]
So as I ,
Destiny gave me a chance to meet with this group of friend…

It’s start from when I was Form 1 ,I was a new student from difference primary school with them ,as usual for a stranger came from another planet , I rarely chat with them . On the first day of school , I was waiting for nothing [ maybe just don't know what to do that time ] , standing on a tree , that time two girl same age with me , stand there too =] that was my destiny started , the girl chat with me , and we introduced ourself to each other , the memory is still fresh in my mind , she is the first friend i met in this new school , just can't believe is , after we meet each other under the ASAM TREE ( i think is ASAM TREE ) , we can become as close as today...but the ASAM TREE are gone ... = [



The person i talking about is Sin Yin  ( Cyndy Kee ) ,
she is the first one that i believe in , I alway share my problem with her , and she will give me her opinion on how to solve the problem... THANK YOU = ]  but , she have only one bad habit , she like to CUBIT people  =.= I'm the first victim everytime she in bad mood or what ...hahahaxD [ actually is I bully her ] . The friendship between me and her not build as easy as you guys though , we quarrel sometime too , for some stupid reason . All the quarrel are made by a girl who is a liar and irresponsible person , [ I dont want mention her name here ] the girl even use SinYin name to lie or make gossip , that time I also been cheated by that girl to blame on SinYin , Sorrysad Pictures, Images and Photos ... but after every 'battle' , we sure get back the 'peace' , hahaha xD . and that why we can become a best friend . The destiny under the ASAM tree , make me know a good friend that i can rely , thank god =] ...But now , she continue her education in KL , i will think of her sometimes because no one cubit me , feel quite difference dy ...  Thank You SinYin , to become my best friend =] , must always remember me ya ..
My second friend I met in this school is YihSiang [ haha , i always spell his name wrong , this time corrected ] , he also a great friend for me =] Thank You Ketam =] ketam ketam ketam , zai tanki li you yong ...hahaxD


After everything is settle , I finally know where my classroom located ,the moment I entered my new class room,New environment ,New looks ,
But they all gave me a warm smile =] This smile make me know that I’m not alone.  I was invited to sit with the new group of friends …

Silent ….. is the best word to describe the situation , a girl chat with me , she asked about me , name , school , where I from and a lot… Naturally , I suited myself to be with them and started to play or [ sampat ] with them. Among them I meet a friend called Cayson , It’s also a destiny to meet with him . At first we are not very close like today , still remember …at the first time I chatting with him , he keep ignore and ignore me… hahaha xD

When the Form 1 life ended , another journey will begin , Form 2.
As I was saying , it’s DESTINY !!!

I was in a same class with Cayson , I called him to sit with me .
During the period of Form 2 life ,  my friendship with Cayson increased day by day , time showed its power to me. Unforgettable was the Gum incident , we are just too naughty …Entering the 2nd battle of life , Form 3 , this period shows me a lot meaning of friendship . 


( which one is cayson ? ) hahaxD find it out yourself

Cayson was one of the friends make me realize it , he keep teaching me Math & English , He’s a MATH MASTER !!! , I was very weak in Math that time ,[ all caused by Form 2 teacher , they miss a lot ] Most lucky is I met Cayson and the Math teacher in Form 3 , they both saved my Math , THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!


( aiseh ~ )

Another friend , who always help me in academy was ChuanYin or we called him as 007 … first time I know him , his image for me is
Naughty , playful , hyperactive , troublesome …

Most unpredictable is , I’ve been in a same class with him for 3years ! The year that I can see it clearly about him was Form 3 , he not as naughty as I saw , and not troublesome as I think. He was good in KH and Geografi , everytime I face difficulty in Geografi , I sure ask for his help …not just me , the whole gang of Chinese ask him …KH is one of his mastered subject , He’s the one teach me and Cayson on the ACCOUNT topic in KH … 1 word can describe – GENG ARH !!!


( dont ask me who is her ) hahahaxD

Another one is called SARAH , sigh* this one ! a HISTORY killer ! she is the one teach me the ‘underline’ technique , she make me feel interesting about history . THANK YOU Saa Biii ! She is a open minded person and I rarely saw her angry faces … but she’s not a secret keeper , HAHAHA xD . she is the 2nd Geografi Master in the class! OMG ! she just like another clone for 007 ! sometimes I don’t understand what they are saying about geografi..xD But , she help me a lot in SEJARAH , thank you again Saa Bird ... =]

( hope she didnt saw this, sure kill me .... ) 

Olivia ,
[   (wind )        ~                     ]
She is very cool xD , but very hardworking girl in the class . Unbelievable  was I in a same class with her for 4year =] I was so lucky , have such hardworking friend being with me in the same class , can help me when I face difficulties in academy xD hahaha… but the ‘ice mountain’ have been melted , when we was Form 3 …and her ultimate slap was pain ... Ouch ~ [ i think i will get it soon ] hahahaxD



Ain , a cheer leader  ,  sometime I don’t even get why and what she laughing … among the malay girl , she is the only one closed with us =] happy to have a friend like her . She bring us a lot of happiness … THaNk YoU Ain~  Hope we can discuss Sejarah in same table again someday =]


While writing this post , remind me , the way we study Sejarah together , keep asking question for each other , laughing voices , screaming voices … This is the only things that I cannot get it back , just a memory for me … miss those day…



Natasha , Linda Teh , U fishii Yun & Tiffany ~
I meet them when I was form 2 , but less interaction between me and them , among 3 of them , I have much more interaction with Linda teh [ CAN THE MICROSOFT WORD STOP CHANGING ‘TEH’ to ‘THE’ ?! ]
( peace ... )

Linda Teh , or I like to call her TingTingTing , a very nice person . She less ‘HaoLian’ and always smile… *sigh , she is the academy killer , she can kill what ever subject she want …Thank You TingTingTing to become my friend , find time go play TingTing together =]

( lol , even in my blog , you also wanna drink your juice ? ) haha

Natasha ! one word – VAMPIRE MANIAC ,
Influenced by Twilight , she is in love with VAMPIRE ! but too bad , in our school don’t have Vampire …HahahaxD , she is also a nice friend and very friendly =] BUT !!! she just Too Smart ! xD she is also an academy killer … Too hardworking , English too pro ~ that is her ‘weakness’ hahahaxD …


U Fishii Yun ,
I know her name when I was form 2 , just No interaction with her , hahahaxD , but when I was form 4 , just realize that she also a great person , she just too perfect in academy , even its holiday , she still like to hold book !!! Hope I can have 50% of her hardworking , hahahaxD … one thing I can see through her is , she not just a intelligent student , I saw that she have Leadership ability ! I can see that when she solving problem she face.


Tiffany ,
Haizz , this one dangerous , I scare I write wrong thing about her …hahahaxD or not I will be killed by her …hahahaxD …. Okay , let me straight forward ! She just too active in sport , everytime say about sport , her spirit sure BURNING UP ! that a good point for her . Next , she have responsibility on doing things – can be seen , when she is the D’CAT leader , keep stress up and keep thinking way to solve things up . But 1 bad thing is , she look everything in a way which tooooooooo complicated … [ OMG ! I gotta be killed soon ]


I feel very lucky that I can meet with you guys !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!
Thank to be my friend , thank to chose me as your friend =] thank you thank you thank you ~
[ Sorry for didn’t ask you guys permission to take you guys picture ] =P
Don’t Angry Ya ~ 94 always IN ONE ! 



Now ... the journey haven't end yet...

( i cant see myself ) haha
...4ST2 ...
THANK ALL 4ST2 !!!

=]

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER
friendship is a everlasting battle , isn't it ?


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes