Do You Like My Blog ? =D

♫~♫ Music In My Life ♫~♫

When you step in my blog one thing is very obvious 
that is I'm a J-Pop supporter ,
J-Pop also can be defined as Japanese Pop Music .
Actually I just support specific J-Pop singer =P
hahaa...

My J-Pop Idols (Top 3 )

1. Mizuki Nana 
She is my first J-Pop idol , =]
Love her voice , and music , 
my favorite songs of Mizuki Nana are,

BravePhoenix , Eternal Blaze , Innocent Starter , Shin Ai , Take A shot , Secret Ambition , Massive Wonder & Phantom Minds 
Don't you think she's beautiful ? haahaaaXD


Eternal Blaze



Brave Phoenix



Phantom Minds




view Nana's Wiki click Here 


2. Ikimono Gakari
They are the first J-Pop Band that I love and follow their song ,
I love their music style =]
can be heard in 
Blue Bird , Hotaru No Hikari , Sakura & the Opening of BLEACH 
that's why I made their song as my Blog Song ( last week )

Blue Bird
Hotaru no hikari 

More info 

3. Gackt

I know his name when I heard his Journey Through The Decade 
which I set as my Blog song now =] Hope you guys like it .
His other songs was awesome too =]

Journey Through the Decade [ Kamen rider Decade op ]

More Detail


I'm not just a J-pop supporter , I'm also a K-Pop supporter !!! Wuhoo !

My K-Pop Idols ( Top 3 )

1, SUPER JUNIOR !!!

Sorry Sorry , Don't Don , Super Girl , Bonamana & more ,
I think everyone know them hahahaXD

Bonamana 




2. Kara 

I love their Lupin , Wanna & Mr a lot !!!!


Lupin


Wanna





  You guys should try hear their song ~~~ 
visit wikipedia to know more about them ( here )

3.SHINEE !!!

Lucifer !!!!


my favorite song 
more info

Lastly ,
my Top Idols is !
KELLY CLARKSON !
Winner of the 1st season of America Idols !!!
Info about Kelly

Since you been Gone


My life would suck without you




This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes