Do You Like My Blog ? =D

满足 .. Satisfaction

Recently just done watching my favorite Kamen Rider W , 
I believe not only me watching this movie =]
maybe you would say that I'm childish , 
but ,
who cares ? hahaha
I just like to watch anime =]


Anime is not just for kids anymore ,
inside anime or japanheroes series movie ,
there are a lot of 'things' ,
that test your IQ ,

just for example , inside Kamen Rider W , you will be tested to guess who is the murderer ,
this really give your brain a blast .
ANYWAY ,
after watching the whole movie ,
only two character stay in my mind ,
"AkikoNarumi" ,
the one always use and show off her 'shoe' ,
hahaha 
a very funny character...


if you watch this movie too , 
i think you would like to buy her shoe =]
i saw it before in internet , but i forgot where i saw it ,
as usual ,
it's expensive !!
if u bought it , don't use it to hit people's head 
keep it as a souvenir =]

second one is ....
Sonozaki Wakana .
even she's act as a Dopant , or a evil character,
but I still like her .
hahaha
act as Clay Doll memory user ,
look very fantastic before 'transform' 
she is so pretty =]

very creative Gaia memory ,
or i like to call it as pendrive , hahaha
so nice here !!!
hope i can have them =]
there a speaker on the pendrive too ...
that mean its same in the movie ,
when you press the memory stick ,
it will say out its name ... =] 
Uhuhuhu ! 



kamen Rider OOO,
lolz...
another kamen rider ,
quite weird one ,
use token to transform that all what i know about it ..
and ,
his body is separated into three part !
so weird !!!
and three part of the body is determined
by the three token inserted ...
creative ,
but ...
quite weird for me ...

 I'm japan heroes fan 
=]

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes