Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Stand Up =]


In the road of life ,
we can’t avoid ourselves from mistakes ,
everyone did mistake !
mistake can be big and can be small ,
sometime , mistake taught us to become a better man ,
so, the more mistake you made , the more perfect you are.
Don’t give up easily , if you did mistake ,
Tell yourself ,
“ I’ll do better next time! ”

Every mistake , is a new lesson for us ,
Learn from your mistake , appreciate your mistake ,
And say thank to your mistake,
Mistake is the one which teach you to be more better than who you are now.


We can’t avoid ourselves from other people criticize and complains ,
If we did mistakes ,
The criticize and complains must be accept by ourselves in a positive way ,
“ Don’t give up ! give it another try ! ”
One thing for sure , you are growing day by day ,
You are improving day by day .
Everything will make a change , and won’t remains still ,
Don’t just stand and do nothing ,
Try and do anything you could .



There are hands , that always there for you = ]
We will helps you .
Stand up my friend =]



Everything change day by day ,

What you have now , doesn’t mean you will have it forever ,
What you lost now , doesn’t mean you will lost it forever .

In this second you had what your want , doesn’t mean it will be there for you in the next second

We always rush for our future , our next seconds ,
But , why don’t us appreciate this second ?
Yesterday already is a past , Tomorrow is future,
Today , is present , the realistic day that we life in ,
Can you life in yesterday ? can you life in tomorrow ?
Can’t
We just can life in today .
Today …Today … Today …
Yesterday is the past today , already become a memory ,
Tomorrow is the future today , which full of mysteries ,
Today is realistic ,
So , we must change !

“ Fight for today ! ”

                                                    

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes