Do You Like My Blog ? =D

Tutorial for Starter

Building a Blog 

first of all , you must identify yourself wether you like to blogging or not.
second , you must have many ideas for blog posting ,
and lastly you must have Determination to blog , don't just simply open a blog and left it empty or keep it outdated. it's a waste of cyberspace. If you a Blogger too , please update your blog weekly / daily , use the blog as well as possible , or you can choose to delete the blog , save up the space.

Step
So , you made your decision? 
If you think you can use Blog wisely , then I would like to give some tips for the starter , who want to have a blog = ]

1. Visit BLOGGER
- in here Create a google account by filling the required information 
- after you done filling the first page , click CONTINUE to proceed to the next page
- filling all the required detail as well , then gone to the final step , Choose a template
- Choose a template mean choosing your blog skin/theme.

2. Template
- If you don't want to use the Base template provided by Blogger , you can visit http://www.blogskins.com/ to   get your favorite Skin/theme
- The way of changing SKIN , is by getting the CODE to PASTE in HTML of the blog ... 
( visit DASHBOARD -> Design ->Edit HTML )
- You can get skin CODE by Downloading text.file or xml.file

3. Get a MP3 Player EMBED in your blog
http://www.musicdumper.com/  visit here for the most simple MP3 Player Embed,
- In musicdumper , type in your song name , then click search , and double click your song ( in the result )
- after that , you should look at EMBED OPTIONS on the right hand side.
- Click ( B ) blogger logo , then sign in to your account , and you will saw 'Item posted successfully'  , and everything done.

4. Animation picture
- Visit Photobucket 
- Search your animation
example : happy.gif / sad.gif / doraemon.gif
- and don't forget to add ' .gif ' the end of your search , ' .gif ' is for animation picture , you wont get any animation if you miss '.gif'
-after done searching , on the result , double click your favorite choice of picture
- in the PICTURE , copy its HTML CODE , then PASTE it in your blog post 
the result will be like this

kero_gif Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Lastly , you can start Posting in your blog =]
- Click NEW POST , and type whatever you like , and PUBLISH it for reader to read =]

Full or Luck = )

Any further information about blogging , you can contact me by posting comment or give me a message in the chatbox provided.

[ feel free to follow my blog ] =] 

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply


    Soundcloud

    Instagram


    Instagram

    Twitter

    Follow Denson_Ong on Twitter

    About Me

    My Photo
    DENSON ONG
    Hi, I'm Denson, welcome to my blog, my world. There is no specific theme for my blog, yup everything are random, random is my theme. Mainly sharing about music, concert, personal diaries and some views on today's issues. Want to know more about me? click into my facebook profile or follow up my instagram. I'm looking forward to know more about you. Seeya~
    View my complete profile

Bloggerized by Best Theme & ThemesHive & Thanks to Top WP Themes